Friday, January 18, 2019

Wonderkidz New Branch In Mumbai


Aadi was our first child had we had no plans on having another child. We both loved our kid as did our other family members since he is the first child of our generation and the smallest one. So we all wanted to give him the best. Since he was loved by all my parents came along to stay with us so that they could look over Aadi and I could run my firm. Since keeping hold of work and home with a toddler is a tough task. I was at ease with it since my parents had grown me capable enough and were more experienced in the field of parenting than I was. So earlier I did not look out for play school in Mumbai. And was comfortable with my kid learning at home.

If I had taken an off on my weekend and wanted to spend all of my time with my family. I had been 3 months since I stayed so long with my child. Eventually, I noticed that my child had grown out to be pampered. Since my parents did not scold him even on his mistakes which were not the case when I was a child. I could not ask them to scold him as then I would have been scolded badly so I thought of admitting Aadi to a play school so that his behavior could be regulated and my parents could spend their time with him. So I looked out for play school in Mumbai. It was not tough to find. But near to my location was a play school franchise in Mumbai which was a partner of Wonderkidz. I had heard the name of the school since the other kids of my locality used to go there. So I admitted my child in the school and the registered guardian were my parents so that they felt at ease and my child even knew the actual world. As said, the transition phase is the toughest phase to cope with.
My child was in the pre-nursery age group. After a month I could see the changes in his behavior. He was not shy but expressive. His communication skills had developed he had inculcated the activates which are generally taught at home. He was keen in drawing and had developed the art of sharing. Since he was the only child so everything in the house was his. But now if ever he got chocolate he used to share it with his grandparents and me. It felt at times that my kid was already, mature and I had no more to worry about him. It felt good the way my kid was learning.
Even my parents were impressed by the play school franchise in Mumbai. So in the school, he learned the grammar and the other details whereas at home my parents taught him the shlokas and other ethnic details of our country. I believe it could be the best ever transition phase a kid could have. If you have a kid and you wish to give him the best go for a playschool as the curriculum is well researched and you could have the best education for your child

Franchise Available at Low Budget & With No Royalty Fee
Contact Us Here

Thanks
WonderKidz & Team

2 comments:

  1. Very nice article. Thanks for sharing such helpful blog post. Keep posting.

    Best Preschool Franchise
    Preschool Franchise in India

    ReplyDelete
  2. Introducing the Best Pre-School Franchise - your gateway to a successful investment in education! Join our network of passionate educators and entrepreneurs who are shaping young minds and making a difference in the community. With our proven curriculum, comprehensive support, and trusted brand reputation, owning a Best Pre-School franchise is not just a business opportunity, it's a chance to impact the future generation positively. Don't miss out on this rewarding journey towards educational excellence!

    https://www.gurukulpreschool.com/franchise-opportunity/

    Pre School Franchise
    Best Pre School Franchise

    ReplyDelete

Process For Nursery School Admission At Wonderkidz

Is your child at the age for admission in Nursery? Are you continue to puzzle over that school ought to be appropriate for your chil...