Friday, January 18, 2019

Best Play School Franchise Without Royalty- WonderKidz

Playschools are the partners during the transition phase of the kids. I had always wanted to own a business of my own. My finances were low so I was not sure as to where should I start from. Keeping in view the variable prospects and my experience of having my kid
admitted in a play school. The playschool I had admitted my kid to a playschool which was a franchise partner of Wonderkidz. I had seen the curriculum and the mode of execution so I decided to venture in play school franchise. To more Read full blog


The playschool franchise is available with low investment. I did not know much details about obtaining a franchise. So I initiated with contacting the team of Wonderkidz. The team has a qualitative early child development programme. They possess a preschool curriculum for Playgroup, nursery, Junior K.G, and Senior K.G. I had no idea how to execute a playschool. Its marketing strategy its projects and all the other necessary details. The team of Wonderkidz holds a record of best play school franchise in India and has franchise across various states in the country. So I decided to go along with them. The team was really supportive. I applied through the portal available on their link with the details of the document required. I had a ground floor availability with 1800 sq. ft. area cover which was satisfactory for the franchise requirement. I filled up the form and was waiting for
the inspection. The team arrived after 3 days of my application submission for play school franchise. They viewed the premises I had to offer and gave me feedback as to which part could be developed for which purpose. So I had a brief of how could I modulate the classroom fruitful for students’ education. Their review was completed and I was awaiting for the result. My premises were accepted by the team and I was acknowledged as a potential franchise partner for wonderkidz. I remember telling them that the best play school franchise without royalty is impossible to obtain and they had laughed at my comment. I did not know the reason then. Eventually, I was called at their office and there was a brief discussion on how could I effectively run the play school. They provided me with the curriculum, marketing material and I was given access to the sales team who would now broadcast my center as well for the franchise partner. They helped me out with the execution and the appropriate designing. The environment was set appropriately for the education of the child. And finally, after my center was ready to take up admissions and I had fully fledged faculty along with the study material I asked about the royalty cost to which they replied we provide no royalty play school
franchise. Now I could know why they laughed on my comment then. I was really happy over the execution time and even I was assisted whenever I required their support. It has been over a year since I started my business. Presently I have a lot more of students for variable age groups and I have a separate curriculum and different mode of execution for each age group. So if you are planning on having your own long-running business and want to strengthen your hold in the market you can go for play school franchise in low investment. As you will get a team to work along with and this requires a little monetary support. Apart from it, you will get all the necessary assistance from the team if you are willing to be a franchise partner for Wonderkidz.
 Wonder Kidz, 1st Floor, Rachna Trade Center, Above PNB Bank,
Chuna Bhatti, Kolar Road, Bhopal,(M.P.) Phone:0755 – 4038454, 55,

Mob:6262332244
www.wonderkidz.in,

3 comments:

  1. Very nice article. Thanks for sharing such helpful blog post. Keep posting.

    Best Preschool Franchise
    Preschool Franchise in India

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get your children admitted to a Shri Educare school franchise and ensure their successful future!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Introducing the Best Pre-School Franchise - your gateway to a successful investment in education! Join our network of passionate educators and entrepreneurs who are shaping young minds and making a difference in the community. With our proven curriculum, comprehensive support, and trusted brand reputation, owning a Best Pre-School franchise is not just a business opportunity, it's a chance to impact the future generation positively. Don't miss out on this rewarding journey towards educational excellence!

    https://www.gurukulpreschool.com/franchise-opportunity/

    Pre School Franchise
    Best Pre School Franchise

    ReplyDelete

Process For Nursery School Admission At Wonderkidz

Is your child at the age for admission in Nursery? Are you continue to puzzle over that school ought to be appropriate for your chil...