Sunday, January 13, 2019

WonderKidz Now in Lucknow

My husband had shifted to Coimbatore. But I had my job in Lucknow. He was not very comfortable with leaving me alone. So he asked me to stay by his sister’s place until I got my transfer approved. I was ok with it since I loved my sister in law’s daughter. She is very cute and I love spending time with her. It had been six months since I had last met her. Finally, I shifted to my in law’s place. The kid’s name is Nidhi. She used to go to playschool in Lucknow. I had never been to a play school myself so had no idea about one.

She had a uniform for the playschool. The van used to come to pick her up from the residence to the Playschool in Lucknow. The conductor was very friendly as she used to jump at the sight of him. That day as she returned back she was busy with her books. They had few jigsaw puzzles and those alphabets. The teaching mode at the pre-nursery school in Lucknow seemed different. As the puzzles and the spellings were linked. I asked her what she was doing she explained me the pictures on the books, their use, and their spelling. I was shocked on the way she was expressing to me. It felt I was learning from a teacher. Her oration skills were really good. I became inquisitive since I thought sister might have taught her these things. I asked her who taught you these things? She said my teacher taught us. And tomorrow I have to recite this chapter in my class. I believed it to be an expert move as a single step inculcated four different steps as she had turned out to be an orator, her communication had really developed amongst the playgroup of her age.

The next day I took a leave from my office since I wanted to visit, preschool Nursery in Lucknow. I told Nidhi that I would be coming to her school today. She was very happy as that day they had a competition in their school and she was happy I could witness her win. I came to the playschool in Lucknow the students were busy they had a chart paper with few cartoons made on it. They had to color it. There were teachers around. So I stopped by Nidhi’s class teacher. She was a sweet lady and thanked me for visiting the school. She took me to show the school around. It was a preschool nursery in Lucknow. The school followed the curriculum of Wonderkidz.
The premises were clean and for each playgroup, they had a different environment. It was really great as the classrooms were attractive and each painting on the walls imparted some skills to the kids. Their ideal mode of executing classes was through storytelling which now I could understand how Nidi could explain me the homework in an expert manner.
The teacher told me about the Day-care facility they had in their school.  I guessed it was the best part since in that case, the working couples did not need to worry over their kids or leave them on for nannies to look after. There were few kids in the day-care section and the teachers appointed to them looked after them. Those toddles were not only allowed to play but they were playing a few group task-based games. I could follow how they were forming the base for the kids.
It really feels great when we see our kids develop and for me, I guess the curriculum of the preschool is best suited to educate the kids in the transition phase.  So if you are in Lucknow you can find suiting Playschool in Lucknow to let your kids learn in a healthier manner.

Thanks For Reading
WonderKidz
(Franchisee Available)
Wonder Kidz, 1st Floor, Rachna Trade Center, Above PNB Bank,
Chuna Bhatti, Kolar Road,
Bhopal, M.P
Phone:0755 – 4038454, 55,
Mob:6262332244,






2 comments:

  1. Very nice blog post. Thanks for sharing such helpful blog post. Keep posting in future also.

    Preschool Franchise in India
    Preschool Franchise in Delhi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must say you had done a tremendous job,I appreciate all your efforts.Thanks alot for your writings...... Nursery school in Lucknow

    ReplyDelete

Process For Nursery School Admission At Wonderkidz

Is your child at the age for admission in Nursery? Are you continue to puzzle over that school ought to be appropriate for your chil...